Did you know that most motorcycle accidents are likely to happen in a very short distance from home? Is it a coincidence that riders are more likely to wear less protective gear if they are only riding a short distance away from home?
In this episode, I’m going to walk you through my top 5 must-have riding gear which I believe should be the minimum requirement for new and returning riders.
- Knee and Shin Guards: http://amzn.to/2xHPnvz
- Riding Pants: http://amzn.to/2wYwYpL
- Riding Shoes: http://amzn.to/2hIvYzG
- Riding Jacket: http://amzn.to/2yr098h
- Riding Gloves: http://amzn.to/2zqQbSE
- Hip and Tailbone pads: http://amzn.to/2zdf6Z9
- Body Armour: http://amzn.to/2yqCV1P
- Ear plugs: http://amzn.to/2xHFjh3