Motorcycle insurance is mandatory in Ontario, and for new riders, it can get very expensive. This episode covers some of the basic questions new motorbike riders want to know, and I will offer tips on how you can save on motorcycle insurance costs. I offer 8 ways in this video:
- Do not get comprehensive insurance unless mandatory.
- Increase your deductible.
- Take a motorcycle safety course.
- Take advantage of club membership benefits.
- Use an insurance broker.
- Ask for discounts.
- Insure a lower displacement bike.
- Maintain a clean riding record.
My thoughts on comprehensive insurance and how you can insure your own bike is near the end. If you liked this video, please hit that like button, or better yet, hit that subscribe button and I’ll see you in my next video. As always, ride safe and thanks for watching.